What To Consider Before Setting Up A Blog
A reader who shall remain nameless complimented me on my blog and asked for guidance on getting his own set up. Here are a few links and books I wish I had reviewed before I started the journey. Lots of great stuff.
Check out these links:
1. RWN’s Short & Sweet Guide To Creating Your Own Blog by John Hawkins.
2. Starting a Blog (with MovableType) by Erik J. Barzeski.
3. Dating a Blogger, Reading All About It, By Warren St. John, New York Times, May 18th, 2003.
4. The 10 Habits of Highly Annoying Bloggers by Jeremy Zawodny.
Also check out these books the next time you are at a bookstore:
1. The Weblog Handbook: Practical Advice on Creating and Maintaining Your Blog by Rebecca Blood. You can read an excerpt here: Weblog Ethics.
2. Blogging: Genius Strategies for Instant Web Content by Biz Stone (Author).
September 10, 2003 at 9:50 am
The Nameless One
Thanks so much for the great info. I have alot to read up on and learn before I take the plunge, but I am looking forward to tormenting the world with my own brand of twisted wit and thought processes. Not to mention a dash or two of serious angst thrown in for good measure. Woe to those not ready for me…LOL!