Donald Trump gives some great advise in his book: Think Big: Make It Happen in Business and Life.
- Find your passion and love what you do.
- Do not do things you don’t like just for the money.
- Do your best, be passionate, and good things will come to you.
- Give your goals values that are not monetary.
- Know that passion conquers fear.
- Serve your passion by taking action every day.
- Take great joy in doing a great job.
- Focus on the solution, not on the problem.
- Handle pressure by learning not to dwell on negative thoughts and opinions of others.
- Learn from mistakes, but do not let them take you down.
- Be mentally tough and never give up.
- Push yourself our of your comfort zone.
As he further writes: “in the game of life, money is how you keep score.Yet the real fun is not in simply scoring; rather it is in the excitment you will have coming up with creative ways to get the ball in the goal. Find your passion in doing something useful for people and the money will follow.”